Here’s the questions for Week 2/2009..
- Which would be more difficult to pack in a 20’ gp – 20 tons of steel rods or 20 tons of cotton wool.. Why..??
- If I say, “towards the front of the container”, which side of the container am I talking about..??
- If there are 2 seals on a container, which seal number must I as a line or agent take into account as the important one..??
- What is the difference between Multi-Modal, Through Bill of Lading and Inter-Modal..??
- What is the full form of EMS & MFAG No. in the Hazardous Packing Declaration..??
As usual, if you havent done already, pls don’t forget to subscribe to this blog so you can have your updates..
*** END OF POST ***