There are certain terminologies that are used in this resource which i would like to clarify for the technologically challenged..
- Post= Any new article that is written or “post”ed is termed as a Post.. You can post any number of articles.. To simplify it,i have called it an “article” almost everywhere, but if I have missed this out anywhere and have made reference to a Post, you know what it means now.. Examples of a post are as below :
- Page= A page is a static article which is not changed quite often and is used to describe stuff about the site.. It is usually displayed as a menu depending on the style of the site.. Examples of Pages in my site are as below :
- Comment= is something that you write about a Post or Page that I have written about.. This is where you can gain many valuable inputs when many people comment on a topic and it becomes a useful discussion.. Examples of Comments in my resource are as below :
- Post = https://shippingandfreightresource.com/2012/02/08/are-telex-release-and-express-release-the-same/
- Comment = Jackie – As far as I know, a Bill of Lading consigned ” To Order” can be surrendered at POL for telex/e-mail release, provided the Shipper has endorsed the original sets.
Subscribe = if you input your email id in the subscription field and click the Submit (generally) button you will be able to follow the site and receive all new posts by email..