- Are you interested in joining the Shipping and Freight industry..??
- Are you new to the Shipping and Freight industry..??
- Are you already in the industry and looking to enhance your knowledge further..??
- Are you looking for resource material to use as a reference guide in your day to day work..??
- Are you looking for Shipping and Freight information..??
Then, you have reached the right place..
Welcome to this Shipping and Freight resource.. This is an educational site that endeavours to explain and discuss interactively, practically and in simple terms, the processes and procedures involved in the shipping and freight industry..
I believe that this site will provide a great platform, specially for young newcomers to the shipping industry, to understand how things work within the industry, and also benefit the people already in it, to enhance their knowledge..
This blog covers a variety of topics ranging from imports to exports to hazardous goods to types of containers to types of ships, and provides information of interest relating to the shipping, freight, container and martime industry..
For example, you can learn here in clear and simple terms :
- what is a container
- what type of container is used for what cargo
- what documents are used/required for which activities
- why they are used and
- what happens if the correct information is not provided
- which types of ships are used for which cargoes
- etc etc etc – there are a lot more useful items that are covered in this site
Subscribing to the blog by inputting your email id in the field provided and clicking on the Yebo, Sign me up button on the side bar will ensure that you get your updates regularly as and when new articles are updated..
Apart from above, you can have fun Playing some Shipping related Games, view some Useful Information like user manuals, participate and vote in some Polls relevant to the shipping industry.. You can also view the latest Shipping News & Views..
This is an interactive site, so if you have any comments, suggestions, ideas, i would encourage you to please comment on the individual articles or just mail me.. Make this your “go to” site for shipping and freight related information..
Bookmark this site (Ctrl+D for PC and ⌘+D for Mac) and visit it often..