- Are you interested in joining the Shipping and Freight industry..??
- Are you new to the Shipping and Freight industry..??
- Are you already in the industry and looking to enhance your knowledge..??
- Are you looking for a reference guide for your day-to-day shipping and freight work..??
- Are you seeking Shipping and Freight information..??
Then, you have reached the right place..
Shipping and Freight Resource is a niche blog in the Shipping, Freight, Maritime and Logistics industry structured as an Educational Resource to
- Assist aspiring newcomers to the shipping, freight, maritime and logistics sectors to understand the processes and procedures involved in the industry
- Enhance the knowledge of those already in the industry
- Address the educational and skills gap in the sector
Shipping and Freight Resource covers a variety of topics ranging from imports to exports to bill of lading to hazardous goods to types of containers to types of ships, and also provides information of interest relating to the shipping, freight, maritime and logistics industry..
Here you can learn about :
- What is a bill of lading..??
- Difference between demurrage and detention..
- What to do if an original bill of lading is lost..??
- How to handle hazardous cargoes..??
- What documents are used or required..??
- What happens if the correct documentation is not used..??
- Which type of ships are used for which cargoes..??
- And a lot more information about shipping and freight…………
Wherever on the site you are, if you click on the image of the ship on the menu bar (shown below),it will take you to the home page of the blog where you can view all the current topics..
If you hover over the titles About, Topics……………… you will see drop down menus with various other options..
Have a shipping and freight related question..??
- Easiest way to get an answer – use the “Search box” on the Menu Bar or at the bottom of the side bar
- If you don’t find the answer there,
- Pose your question via the question form on the sidebar
Wish for the latest articles of this blog to be delivered straight to your inbox..??
- Take a look to the right of your screen
- See the “Follow this Blog” option..??
- Input your email address there
- Click on the Subscribe button on the sidebar (jeez, this sidebar is so important) and wish granted.. 🙂 You will start receiving the latest articles via email.. Nifty isn’t it..
- The option to subscribe is also available at the end of each article and as a pop up form when you exit the site.. Or you can visit the Subscribe page and subscribe to this blog there..
Social media is a great way to connect, interact and share.. Feel free to interact with this site and me using below social media platforms :
and share these articles, your suggestions, ideas or simply post a comment on any article of interest to you..
Let this be your “go to” site for shipping and freight related information..
I would also recommend that you bookmark this site (Ctrl+D for PC and ⌘+D for Mac) and visit it often in order to SEEK – LEARN – KNOW – GROW which is the motto of this blog..